blablabla


10/20/2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Storms In Quiet Places


http://sixsunday.com/


Hey lovely Sixers, here we are again, sharing our wonderful Sunday tradition. This week it's part #11 of The Days Adrift - and ->this is what happened last time. We are back in the boat with Brita, Tams and that other girl telling her story. :) Feel free to share your thoughts with me, I do appreciate all of your comments.


There is...something. I can see it now, a shape emerges, approaching the keel from deep within the white wafts. It is lengthy and even and..."Outpost!!! Outpost!! Outpost!!!" Brita jumps up and down on the bow, the bottles roll on the floor in disarray. It is a small landing stage...I can't believe it. 
Tams collapses onto the bench right in front of me, she quivers like a branchlet shaken by storm.


3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Dana! Excellent action. I love how Brita is physically animated along with shouting. Great visual here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teresa! :) Wheew, I must say I'm glad those girls finally arrived somewhere! Hey, what have you been up to lately? Haven't seen you around the SSS, I hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your comment, Dana! I've been working some long hours, incorporating walking after walk everyday into my routine, and trying to have a life. Getting ready for all of the holiday things that go on. Just chasing my tail, and unfortunately, not a lot of time left for writing. I'll be popping in and out, and be back at it with a vengeance come January. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete